Work smart, work fast, and book more meetings!
As an SDR, you're tasked to build meaningful touchpoints with prospects, book meetings, and develop a pipeline of potential new customers. We know how daunting this can be.
Sellular has entered the chat.
With Sellular, you can plan your day, customize that plan, execute with speed, schedule more meetings, and build pipeline faster.
Power your productivity
Sellular gives you all the tools you need to do your job in one easy-to-use platform. From automated task management to personalized outbound prospecting at scale, Sellular is your one-stop shop for productive sales development. Oh, and did we mention you can do all your Salesforce admin here too? Cue happy dance.Learn More
Your day with Sellular
The simple sales workspace for SDR and BDR teams
- Sellular streamlines all your daily tools into one slick platform. Our simple UI makes for a quick and easy onboarding process, so you’ll be taking advantage of all features in no time.
- With our bidirectional sync with Salesforce, you’ll spend more time selling and less time admin-ing.
- Our Customer Success team is here to help with white-glove service every step of the way.
- The task lists, email composer, global sales dialer, and SMS interface make it easy to meet your prospects wherever they are.
- Stay on top of your follow-up tasks and close deals faster with response notifications and email insights.
- Streamlined calendar integration makes booking meetings with prospects and for AEs simple and fast.
- Sellular sets you up for success and that promotion. Customization at scale gives the personalized touch to infinite prospects.
- Stay ahead of your performance review with productivity insights. See where your outreach numbers may be lacking and proactively plan your day to never miss a beat.
- Review your calls and emails with open rates and call recordings. Change direction as needed based on your feedback.
Top resources for SDR’s
9 Ways Sales Technology Often Backfires on SDR Teams
If not chosen and implemented correctly, sales technology can cause more harm than good. What should you look for?
The State of B2B Sales Engagement Software
Sellular and Atomik surveyed B2B sales leaders to learn more about their priorities and current issues their teams face.
- Research report
Virtual Selling: What it is, and How to Do it Better
Remote work has become a way of life for sales teams. How can you use the virtual world to your advantage when it comes to closing deals?