The modern sales platform built for Salesforce users.
Sellular is a sales engagement platform that your entire sales team will love. Every member of your sales team can plan, organize, and execute their end-to-end sales process from one streamlined interface. Best of all, data is captured in Salesforce in real time.
simplicity is better.
Most sales engagement platforms are too limited with their integration with your CRM or fall short with bi-directional sync. Sellular will allow your team to work smarter, faster, and capture all required fields in Salesforce…all from our platform.
4 ways we improve your sales engagement
Give your team time back
- Spend more time engaging the right prospects
- Spend more time working the best opportunities
- Spend more time analyzing metrics that matter
Faster, better prospecting
- Customizable prospect list views for the rep and leader level
- Built in SMS
- Execute all activities from Sellular
Better deal management
- Reps can manage deals directly from Sellular
- Easier account and lead level planning
- Top-rated bi-directional sync to Salesforce
Streamlined integration with Salesforce
- Spreadsheet-like inline editing
- Rep-level customization
- Editing and filtering capability for all fields
The features your sales team needs, with the simplicity they love
SDRs and BDRs can personalize prospecting at scale
With Sellular, sales teams can automate routine activities and personalize outreach where it matters most. Emails, calls, voicemails, and texts can easily be added to any sequence. Empower your team to prospect and book more meetings.
Account Executives will have more time to focus on deals
Sellular automatically updates all required Salesforce fields as you go. No need to set aside extra time to update your pipeline. Work leads, contacts, opportunities, and accounts from one place.
Sales leaders can monitor, track, and understand team performance
With our sales platform’s pre-built reports and dashboards, gain complete visibility into your sales team's productivity. Track trends across individual and team metrics to understand how everyone’s talk time translates into meetings and demos.