Top 7 SalesLoft Alternatives to Seal More Deals
Your sales team is doing the whole nine yards to drive revenue. However, a few things often slow them down:
- Manual nature of certain tasks
- Lack of real-time insights
- Inconsistent team communication
- Difficulty in personalizing outreach at scale and more
A sales engagement platform can tackle all these obstacles and increase the pace at which sales teams achieve revenue goals. SalesLoft is a popular choice in this space, offering a range of features to automate workflows, analyze data, and improve communication.
However, do note that while SalesLoft may be ideal for some businesses, it might not be the right fit for every type of business.
Why do you need a SalesLoft alternative?
So, this is why sales teams look for alternatives to Salesloft.
- Expensive: The cost of SalesLoft's platform is on the higher end of the industry standards and poses budgetary constraints for most businesses. This is why the need for budget-friendly alternatives arises.
- Complex UI: SalesLoft users have reported that the platform's user interface is less intuitive, which hinders the full utilization of the platform. Users also wanted the UI to be more customizable.
- Customization limitations: Users looking for more flexibility in customizing their sales processes may find SalesLoft's customization options limiting.
- Steep learning curve: The learning curve associated with SalesLoft is considered steep by some users, which further impacts the speed of onboarding and adoption by users.
- Basic reports: For businesses that rely heavily on analytics and reporting for decision-making, SalesLoft's reporting capabilities might be considered basic and non-customizable.
Top 7 SalesLoft alternatives
Now that we know why SalesLoft might not fit the bill for many businesses, we will give you a rundown of the top 7 SalesLoft alternatives.
Sellular is the most complete and affordable SalesLoft alternative for businesses looking to crush their sales quotas. It empowers teams to build multi-channel sales sequences within minutes. Sales leaders have full visibility into team tasks and get alerts if any tasks are overdue. You also get a 360° view of Salesforce records right inside Sellular.
- Pre-built & customizable reports to track and analyze sales sequences and calls
- Reach prospects across 190+ countries
- Email optimizer to optimize emails for opens, clicks, and engagement
- Click-to-call allows you to dial any phone number directly from your desktop, mobile app, or web app
- Pre-built workflows can be triggered based on activity
- Send, receive, and manage SMS text messages with all your contacts
There are two pricing tiers – Growth plan at $39 and the Business plan at $69. Sellular pricing is transparent — no hidden costs or rigid contracts.
- Super modern and intuitive user interface
- Two-way sync negates the need to switch between Salesforce and Sellular for different tasks
- Leads can be automatically assigned to sequences
- Automatic data logging
- The customer reviews are a testament to why Sellular is the choice for businesses around the world.
- Aishwarya, a Sellular user on G2 says, “Sellular's capacity to capture, assess, and promptly prioritize leads stands out as a remarkable feature.”
Groove is another leading SalesLoft alternative built to work seamlessly with Salesforce. Groove straightens the entire sales process so revenue teams can perform their jobs efficiently and consistently. Furthermore, Groove has been acquired by Clari, which has enhanced offerings and helped businesses increase pipeline, conversions, and win rates.
- Create multi-step and multi-channel campaigns. Personalize content based on the Salesforce fields/attributes.
- Automatically sync your calendar and email with Salesforce and eliminate manual entries.
- Book meetings with contacts easily with an online scheduler
- Get real-time insights into the quality and quantity of sales activities
The default plan costs $50 per user per month. However, there are no monthly plans, only annual contracts with a minimum of $10,000 deal per year.
- Integration with most industry tools
- Built-in dialer to connect with customers
- Email campaigns analytics
- Coaching tools to train sales reps
- Toggle between Groove & Salesforce to use features wastes time
- Platform sometimes slows down
- Clunky UI makes platform navigation difficult
- Annual term contracts with a minimum $10,000 spend/year
Here are a few first-hand user experiences of the platform to better estimate the ROI.
Another Groove user Dan G on G2 says, “Groove is a strong platform, but it would greatly enhance its appeal by offering users more options for customization.”
Yesware, an alternative to SalesLoft, offers powerful features to improve your sales team’s outreach efforts. The platform's capabilities extend to multi-channel campaigns for better outbound initiatives.
Its “Prospector” feature simplifies business sourcing, while features like attachment tracking, meeting scheduling, reporting, analytics, and seamless integrations further contribute to a speedy and data-driven sales process.
- Send bulk emails to prospects from your Gmail inbox
- Save templates for later use and measure which ones are working
- Track outgoing messages when they are opened
- Easily schedule a meeting & send a link to the recipient
Plans begin from $15 and go up to $65 if billed annually. They offer a forever-free plan and a customized plan on request.
- Cost-effective platform
- Useful email templates
- Integration with Google Calendar
- Easy to track lead engagement
- Doesn’t track email location accurately
- Don’t have a dialer and SMS feature
- Fewer features on the mobile app
- Frequent bugs & glitches
Let us quickly have a look at the user reviews of the platform.
Klenty is the next alternative on our list. Klenty’s effective automation capabilities help sales teams prospect, outreach, and follow up with ease. Klenty’s user-friendly analytics dashboard and intuitive interface allow you to quickly see how successful your campaigns are and make necessary changes whenever needed.
- Create, schedule, and send targeted emails to multiple prospects at once
- Native integrations with CRMs like SalesForce, Pipedrive, and FreshSales
- Record, transcribe, and analyze sales calls
- Use custom placeholders and liquid templates for personalized email
The pricing range goes from $40 to $80 (billed annually) with a customized quote on request. They offer quarterly and yearly plans only.
- Super helpful customer support
- Quick setup and easy to use
- Cadence playbooks for deep automation
- Comprehensive weekly, monthly, to annual insights
- Problems with migrating data
- Limit on email sends
- CRM integrations like Freshsales are missing
- Higher learning curve
Diving deep into the customer reviews can give you a clearer picture of the tool.
Portia N on G2 says, “Easy to use, and great support on call. The cadence flows. It's a matter of clicking, and you're good to go. Makes Life easy. I cannot compare it. I cannot compare it.”
Outreach is one of the most popular SalesLoft alternatives. It helps sales teams perform productively and reach more prospects with tailored messaging. The platform automatically syncs engagement data across email, LinkedIn, and calls with CRM contacts and opportunities. The AI capabilities further assist in scaling engagement.
- High-impact sequences and playbooks to create a pipeline
- AI sentiment insights to increase reply rates
- Rich, AI-powered team insights
- Automatically identifies when prospects are OOO
Outreach pricing starts at $100 per user per month (billed annually). You will also be charged for onboarding, implementation, and customer support.
- Import contacts from other platforms
- Create sequences with A/B testing
- Technical support chat
- Has a dialer and calendar
- Complex features catering to multiple use cases
- Reports could be better
- Annual term contracts with a minimum 1-year commitment
- Editing sequences is difficult
Here’s a quick glimpse into the Outreach user reviews.
RingCentral is a communication platform that works well for sales. Their RingSense product is primarily built for the sales team to achieve maximum productivity by automating workflows and offering call insights and summaries.
Using RingCentral, you can easily have conversations across calls and emails. It also provides intelligence that sales leaders can use to adapt, respond, and upskill the reps.
- AI-driven interaction summaries, notes, and follow-ups are automatically fed into the CRM
- RingCentral Meeting for 1:1 video meets
- AI-generated summary scoring to find important calls
- Ability to track keywords and phrases on calls
There are three pricing plans:
- Core at $20 per user/ month
- Advanced at $25 per user per month
- Ultra at $35 per user per month (billed monthly)
- Distribute incoming sales calls to specified teams
- Trackable phone for the entire sales team
- AI-based feedback on reps’ soft skills
- Makes remote calls a breeze
- Offers more than what you might need
- Customer support is not great
- Navigating the platform could be confusing
- Complex documentation & FAQs
Here’s what users say about RingCentral.
Another RingCentral user Bryan, says, “ (I like) The ability to integrate with Salesforce and auto log all inbound and outbound calls and text messages. “
Reply is an AI-powered SalesLoft alternative that helps sales teams find new prospects and engage with them on multiple channels, including email, phone, SMS, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, social media messaging, and cloud calls. The platform also provides analytics and metrics to help sales teams monitor the efficiency of their outreach.
- Email and sequence templates for expedited processes
- Triggers to automate tasks based on specific events or conditions
- Smart reply detection and classification
- Built-in email validation with the highest validation accuracy
The Starter plan starts at $60 per user per month, the Professional at $90 per user per month, and a custom quote has to be requested for the custom plan. They also have a free plan.
- The interface is intuitive and easy to use,
- Helpful support team
- Calendar integration for meeting bookings
- Ability to add as many emails to one sequence
- Limit of 400 emails per email
- Chrome compatibility is not great
- LinkedIn automation and warm-up features are paid separately.
- Additional costs for basic features
A verified user in financial services says "Reply.io is helpful for my outreach efforts, and keeps everything in a clean, ingestible format."
Which SalesLoft alternative best fits your needs?
Selluar emerges as a clear winner among all the SalesLoft alternatives for companies of all sizes. Onboarding and outreach can be done in minutes as compared to SalesLoft’s month-long, 9-step implementation process. You also get a priority support team that’s there for you 24x5, offering quick resolutions. And the best part — customer support is free.
Want to get started with Sellular? Request a demo.