Top Sales Reporting Software to Track Your Conversions in 2024
The importance of sales reporting isn’t obvious. However, our research revealed that 2 out of 5 sales managers rely on clients’ feedback to assess the performance of their sales teams.
This is a problem because client feedback is subjective. They perceive the success and failure of the product based on their personal preferences and expectations. This leads to biased feedback where you miss out on key metrics like meetings booked in a month, call durations, average cost per lead, etc.
To get on top of these metrics, you need robust sales reporting software that tracks, compiles and presents data in a way that’s easy to grasp for everyone.
But the market is flooded with software, and you shouldn’t have to spend hours - if not days - to find the best one for your business.
We’ve compiled the 6 best sales reporting tools in the market. Dive in and select the best one for your business.
The best sales reporting tools - TL;DR
The Nine Features To Consider When Choosing The Best Sales Reporting Tool
Now that you know the top sales reporting software in the market, you should understand the criteria to select the best sales reporting tool for you. Here’s what you should consider:
- Customization: Look for a tool that allows you to customize reports based on your specific needs and metrics relevant to your business.
- Easy Interface: Not everybody comes from a tech background. So, look for a user-friendly sales reporting tool with an intuitive interface that allows sales teams and non-technical users to analyze data and generate reports effortlessly.
- Integration Capabilities: Your sales reporting software should seamlessly integrate with your existing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system to consolidate data and provide in-depth insights.
- Real-Time Updates: The best sales reporting tool offers real-time reporting capabilities, so you can always stay on top of trends and make timely decisions.
- Visualization Options: Look for tools that provide charts and graphs for visualization. They make it easier for the stakeholders to interpret complex data and identify trends.
- Collaboration Features: Choose a tool that supports collaboration. Your team members should be able to share and discuss reports.
- Data Security: Ensure the tool prioritizes data security, especially when dealing with sensitive sales information. Look for features like encryption and secure user authentication.
- Scalability: Look for sales reporting software that can accommodate an increasing volume of data and users without compromising performance.
- Budget-friendly: The tool's cost should be reasonable with respect to its features and the ROI you get out of the tool.
Our Curated List Of The 6 Best Sales Reporting Tools
Sellular is a multi-channel sales engagement software with advanced reporting and analytics. With Sellular, you find all actionable metrics to optimize your sales performance.
Why choose Sellular?
- With Sellular, you can compare your contact center’s performance with industry peers to improve overall performance. For example, you can find out that your average cost per lead is higher than the industry average. Armed with this information, you can start exploring the causes of this problem and improve your bottom line.
- With a two-way sync feature, Sellular will automatically reflect any changes you make to your Salesforce data and vice versa.
- You can monitor daily calls, emails, sales figures, and conversion rates to identify top-performing SDRs
- Intuitive leaderboards make Sellular one of the best sales reporting tools. You can collect potential leads on leaderboards and send personalized SMS text messages instead of sending generic follow-ups to increase the chances of conversion.
- You can create customizable reports by tracking metrics like call volume and average call time if you see a surge in call volume on a busy day.
- With Sellular, you get daily inbox updates, so you frequently inspect brought-up queries. It helps you identify deals that require more attention and secure them.
- Personalized SMS
- Inbox updates
- Comparison with industry peers
- Exceptional customer support
- Scalable - grows with your business
- Auto by-directional sync with Salesforce
- Pricing may be high for early-stage startups
- Growth: $39/user/month
- Business: $69/user/month
Yesware is a sales engagement software that also comes with sales reporting features. It helps you track key metrics to stay on top of your sales goals.
Why choose Yesware?
- Yesware lets you monitor your daily sales activity, like the number of emails sent and opened, total links clicked, and other engagement metrics. You can see who viewed the attachments and pinpoint them to warm leads.
- Campaign and template reports can be used to see open, replied, and connected rates for all lead-generation campaigns. With this data, you can constantly monitor campaign performance and improve wherever needed.
- Yesware comes with great reporting filters so that you can monitor the performance of every rep by team, day, week, or month. You can also select a range of dates for which you want to analyze sales reports.
- Yesware integrates with Gmail and Outlook, so you can access sales analytics reports directly while prospecting through emails. It shows the top recipients based on how many emails and attachments they’ve opened.
- Advanced filters to monitor sales data
- Direct access from Gmail and Outlook
- Free sales reporting software for basic features
- Incorrect status updates for emails.
- Complex UI, which increases the learning curve
- Email alters sometimes send late reminders
- Basic: Free
- Pro: $15
- Premium: $35
- Enterprise: $65
- Custom Plan
The sales engagement platform Groove, sports good reporting capabilities, giving you the right insights into your team's overall performance. Like most platforms in this list, Groove also auto-syncs your data with Salesforce.
Why choose Groove?
- With a feature called Groove Outcomes, you can connect your sales reps' activities to revenue. It helps you identify which steps motivate your prospects to move forward and which cause them to lose interest.
- You can monitor each rep’s performance across all accounts they handle. Narrow down the opportunities they generated and the number of deals they closed.
- With Groove, you can easily find a Salesforce campaign linked to a sales process or create a new campaign for ongoing sales efforts. For example, if you find that your sales activities are associated with a new campaign called “new product launch,” you can change your messaging and highlight new product features to fit that campaign.
- Groove lets you see which conversation flows drive more results so you can focus on those flows by replicating them to close more deals.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Sometimes, you get logged out automatically
- High learning curve
- Slows down during busy hours
- Custom Plan
Klenty is a sales reporting tool that helps you build more sales pipelines with less effort. Like most sales engagement tools, Klenty automates sales engagement-related tasks for you so you can focus on closing more deals.
Why choose Klenty?
- With Klenty, you can find your prospects' phone numbers and emails based on their company and domain information.
- Klenty offers data about your prospects' hierarchy levels and geographic and technographic areas so you can segment them and create the ICP right inside the sales reporting software.
- You see your weekly and monthly goals in Klenty so you can commit to achieving them. Meanwhile, the sales reporting software shares a snapshot of your performance across emails, calls, texts, and LinkedIn.
- Klenty also shows opens, clicks, and response sentiment on your outreach sequences. You can also monitor the performance of each sequence with data on completed tasks and booked meetings.
- With Klenty, you can monitor the performance of your entire sales team on one dashboard. Check the number of prospects contacted, activities, and engagement to pinpoint sales reps who are acing or struggling to hit their goals.
- Create ICP inside the software
- Excellent customer service
- Difficult to manage in the beginning
- Dashboards seem cluttered
- UI is a bit clunky
- Startup: $50
- Growth: $75
- Pro: $100
- Enterprise: Custom plan
5. Zendesk Sell
Zendesk is a sales CRM platform that packs reporting features to offer you full visibility into your sales pipeline.
Why choose Zendesk Sell?
- With Zendesk Sell, you get reports on sales performance metrics, including the number of deals closed and lost and the overall revenue generated. You can use this information to identify top-performing sales reps in your team.
- You get insights into the status of deals with metrics like deal stages, conversion rates, and the average time it takes for deals to move through the pipeline. This helps you determine the overall health of your sales pipeline.
- Zendesk lets you create customizable dashboards to display key metrics and reports in a visually appealing format. This way, you can instantly track key performance indicators.
- You also get real real-time overview of sales performance with metrics like call, meeting, and message volume. It helps you determine the strength of your outreach campaigns.
- Forecasting reports in Zendesk track current pipeline and historical data to predict future revenue. This feature lets you set realistic sales targets and make informed business decisions.
- No learning curve; easy to set
- Intuitive user interface
- Sometimes, it crashes and slows down
- Complex integration)
- Lack of enough customization
- Lack of suitable integrations
- Team: $19/ user/month
- Growth: $55/ user/month
- Professional: $115/ user/month
Leadsquared’s SEIRA is a sales reporting tool that makes it super easy for you to create and share custom reports.
- Leadsquared’s reports come with access control, so you share only what is necessary and hide confidential information. You decide whom to give access to: view, comment, and share.
- You get a real-time dashboard with lead sources, opportunity insights, call analytics, user performance, and revenue.
- In Leadsqaured, you get 50+ customizable templates to ensure that you spend the least time creating reports and more time selling.
- Intuitive user interface
- Customization takes a long time
- Costly as compared to other options
- Lite: $25/ user/month
Pro: $50/ user/month
- Super: $100/ user/month
Pick the best sales reporting tool
Where there is data, there should be reporting. Pick the best sales reporting tool from the list above to help your sales team analyze performance and make better business decisions.
Our case for Sellular is that it’s easy to use and encapsulates all features that will help sales reps and managers analyze and present data effortlessly.
Book a demo with Sellular today.