Top 4 Reply.io Alternatives to Improve Sales Productivity
If you ask your sales team to list out some red flags when using Reply, two of the top-rated bad behaviours of the platform will likely be:
- Clunkiness when using Salesforce integration
- Emails bouncing back but the sales team not getting notified about it
Which sales team would want to continue using a software that is constantly throwing such a bad customer experience. Would you?
Well, a smarter sales leader would decide to make the switch and look for Reply.io alternatives to create a frictionless sales engagement process.
Want to know what these alternatives are? Keep reading.
4 Reply.io alternatives
Now, let's dive into Reply.io alternatives and learn about them in detail:
Sellular is one of the alternative to Reply.io and the best sales engagement platform. It lets sales teams plan and execute end-to-end sales outreach from one place and capture the sales activity in Salesforce in real time. Plus, it integrates with Zoom for scheduling meetings and capturing Zoom recordings with leads and contacts — all within the platform.
- Offers a powerful voice and texting system powered by Plivo
- Enables domestic and international calling, conferences, voicemail and transcription, text messaging, and call conferencing
- Lets you view and edit all the Salesforce records from Sellular in real-time
- Enables scheduling Zoom meetings and capturing Zoom recordings within Sellular
- Unifies all your sales tasks and activities to enable tracking sales productivity from a single place
- Offers an advanced reporting feature that lets you measure sales team metrics, compare sales performance, and create custom reports
- Offers an intuitive and familiar user experience
- Offers flexible monthly contracts
- Offers deep integrations with two-way sync to unify sales activities
- Offers Smart Views and Outbound Sales CRM in all the pricing plans
- Provides white-glove onboarding and free setup
- Enables onboarding and account setup in a day
- Provides 24*5 in-house customer support
- Integrates with Zoom
- Doesn’t offer extra features beyond sales engagement like revenue intelligence, managing customer success, and forecasting
Sellular comes with two pricing plan options:
- Growth: Priced at $39 per user per month, this plan works best for sales teams wanting to scale automation and personalize email communication.
- Business: Priced at $69 per user per month, this plan works best for teams seeking voice and email omnichannel functionality and robust sales analytics.
- Free trial: 14-day free trial
Why Choose Sellular Over Reply?
- Outbound calling: Sellular comes with the outbound calling features in its Business plan (priced at $69 per seat per month) whereas Reply offers the same feature in its Professional plan (priced at $90 per seat per month).
- Call transfer: Sellular lets the sales reps speak directly to each other before a call transfer; Reply doesn’t offer this feature.
- Call transcription: Although both Reply and Sellular support outbound calling, Sellular allows you to transcribe and summarize the sales calls too.
- Dialer: You have to pay $25 per user extra with the Professional plan to be able to access Reply’s dialer; Sellular offers this feature in its Business plan.
- Salesforce integration: Sellular offers complete Salesforce integration in its Growth plan whereas Reply offers the integration in its Professional plan, which has a higher cost compared to Sellular.
Mixmax is another’s Reply.io competitors and a sales engagement platform that lets you automate your email productivity with features like email templates, calendarisation, email enhanecements like polls and surveys, Mixmax Dialer and so on.
- Offers omnichannel sequences, tasks, and automation
- Enables outbound calling and bi-directional Salesforce sync
- Lets you create sequences across different channels like emails, calls, LinkedIn touchpoints, and tasks with Sequences +/ Engagement
- Lets you optimize the email send times using Mixmax Recommended Send Times
- User-friendly interface
- Integrated with Gmail
- Responsive customer support
- One-day onboarding
- Can offer more customization settings
- Gmail is restricted to sending 500 emails/ day
- Has a learning curve
- No SMS and cold calling capabilities
- Salesforce integration is clunky
- Requires extra fees for white glove onboarding and setup
Mixmax offers 5 pricing plans:
- Free plan: This plan offers basic calendar and email productivity for a team of 5.
- SMB: Prices at $34 per seat per month, this plan offers email campaigns and calendaring for a team of 10.
- Growth: Priced at $65 per seat per month, this plan offers sales automation for a growing team.
- Growth + Salesforce: Priced at $69 per seat per month, this plan offers sales engagement with Salesforce.
- Enterprise: This plan offers enterprise controls and custom setup for larger teams, and quotes a custom pricing.
Free trial: 14-day free trial
Why choose Mixmax over Reply?
- Cost-effective: Mixmax is cost-effective with its pricing plans starting at $29 per seat per month.
- Polls and Surveys: Mixmax offers email enhancement like polls and surveys feature besides email automation whereas Reply doesn’t offer this feature.
- Email templates: Reply offers email templates that you can customize but Mixmax lets you create email templates based on your sales activities from scratch and save them to reuse later.
- Meeting booking: While Reply integrates with Google Calendar to let you schedule meetings, Mixmax integrates with Google Meet and Zoom and lets you embed the time slots in your email.
- Email send time optimization: Mixmax lets you schedule emails for later and maximizes engagement using Recommended Send times; Reply doesn’t offer such email enhancements
Yesware is an email tracking platform that lets sales teams scale their email outreach. It allows users to craft, send, manage, and improve personalized email communication.
- Tracks attached files from Outlook or Gmail
- Creates multi-touch, multi-channel email campaigns. Enables choosing from touch types like automated emails, manual emails, phone call reminders, LinkedIn Inmails, and custom touches
- Lets you create personalized email templates
- Lets create email campaigns, upload a leads list, and set up email reminders easily
- Offers quicker account setup
- Finding templates can be complicated
- Doesn't let you edit the email campaigns once they're launched
- Doesn’t offer a dialer or SMS
- Doesn’t provide support for free plan users
Yesware comes with 5 pricing plan options:
- Free: This is a freemium plan that works for first-time users wanting to get started with a sales engagement platform.
- Pro: Priced at $15 per seat per month, this plan is the best for solo sales professionals and small businesses.
- Premium: Priced at $35 per seat per month, this plan works best for the scaling sales team and mid-sized companies.
- Enterprise: Priced at $65 per seat per month, this plan is perfect for sales teams using Salesforce CRM. It includes everything the Premium plan offers.
- Custom: This plan is the best for companies wanting features based on their team's specific needs
Why Choose Yesware Over Reply?
- Cost-effective: Yesware is cost-effective with the Pro plan starting at $15 per seat per month.
- Multi-channel campaign: While both Yesware and Reply offer multi-channel campaigns, Reply offers the feature only in the Professional plan whereas Yesware offers the same feature in its Pro plan which is priced much lower at $15 per seat per month.
- Customer success manager support: Reply provides a dedicated customer success manager in the custom plan; Yesware provides customer success manager support in both the enterprise and custom plan.
Klenty is a sales engagement platform that lets sales teams execute outreach across multiple channels, leverage contextual (and intent-based) follow-ups, and start new sales conversations.
- Lets you automatically record, transcribe, and analyze sales meetings with Call IQ
- Helps you place multiple calls in one click, organize the prospect data and scripts, and log notes into the CRM with Klenty’s Sales Dialer
- Lets you identify where the prospects are in their buying journey and automate the sales process using Sales Cadence
- Enables multi-channel outreach and enables prospecting via emails, calls, LinkedIn, and texts
- Offers SMS texting
- Offers bi-directional Salesforce sync
- Bad email deliverability experience
- Lacks flexibility in email scheduling
- Doesn't offer smart view for a streamlined workflow
- Hard to read reporting and analytics
Klenty comes with 4 pricing plan options:
- Startup: Priced at $50 per seat per month (only email), this plan works best for sales teams who want to increase the response rate.
- Growth: Priced at $70 per seat per month (cadences, dialer, SMS, etc.), this plan works best for sales teams who want multichannel sales outreach and account-based prospecting.
- Pro: Priced at $100 per seat per month, this plan works best for sales teams looking for a KPI-driven sales process.
- Enterprise: This plan works best for enterprise teams who want a customized solution.
- Free trial: 14-day free trial available
Why Choose Klenty over Reply?
- Call automation: Klenty comes with a powerful AI assistant, Kaia — that lets you place calls after calls without dialling. Even though Reply comes with Jason AI, Reply’s AI assistant, it doesn't offer this specific feature.
- Meeting booking: While both Reply and Klenty allow you to book appointments with seamless calendar integration, Klenty lets you embed the appointment page on the website too.
- Call transcription: Both Reply and Klenty let you conduct, record, and analyze sales calls but Klenty also lets you transcribe those sales conversations.
Fuel your Sales Engagement Engine with Sellular
Reply can be a painful addition to your sales tech attack — especially when you want an intuitive Salesforce integration. Try Sellular. Not only does it integrate seamlessly with Salesforce and log activities in real time, but it also comes with a voice system that lets you do outbound calls — both domestic and international, logs the calls in Salesforce while recording and transcribing these calls for you. There are many more incredible features Sellular offers that we have listed in the article. But if you want to see what more Sellular can offer — in action, then go ahead and book a demo!