Top 5 Outreach Alternatives You Must Know
Has scaling your sales outreach been complicated with Outreach.io? We understand.
According to G2 reviews about Outreach,
- The platform isn’t intuitive
- Its reporting capabilities could be better
- It has a steep learning curve that may overwhelm users
With such complexities in using Outreach.io, it becomes difficult for users to stick to the platform. Hence, looking for Outreach alternatives becomes essential. In this article, we’ll share five Outreach alternatives you can test drive and use to amplify your sales engagement.
Let’s dive in!
5 Outreach alternatives to supercharge your sales engagement
Sellular is the best sales engagement platform, and an Outreach alternative if you plan to execute outbound outreach. Sales teams can plan and execute end-to-end sales outreach from one place and capture the sales activity in Salesforce in real-time. It also integrates with Zoom, Google Meet and Microsoft Teams — allowing you to schedule meetings and capture recordings with leads and contacts — all within the platform.
- Offers a powerful, enterprise-grade voice and texting system powered by Plivo — it enables domestic & international calling, call conferencing, power dialer, voicemail, recording & transcription, and SMS texting
- Lets you view and edit all the Salesforce records from Sellular in real-time
- Enables scheduling meetings and capturing Zoom meeting recordings within Sellular
- Unifies all your sales tasks and activities to enable tracking sales productivity from a single place
- Offers advanced reporting features that lets you measure sales team metrics, compare sales performance, and create custom reports
- Offers an intuitive and familiar user experience similar to Gmail to send emails, Spreadsheets to update CRM data
- Offers flexible monthly contracts
- Offers deep integrations with two-way sync to unify sales activities
- Offers Smart Views and Outbound Sales CRM in all the pricing plans
- Provides white-glove onboarding and free setup
- Enables onboarding and account setup in a day
- Provides 24*5 in-house customer support
- Integrates with Salesforce CRM and Zoom
- Doesn’t offer extra features beyond sales engagement like revenue intelligence, managing customer success and forecasting
Sellular comes with two pricing plan options:
- Growth: Priced at $39 per user per month, this plan works best for sales teams wanting to scale automation and personalize email communication.
- Business: Priced at $69 per user per month, this plan works best for teams seeking voice and email omnichannel functionality and robust sales analytics.
- Free trial: 14-day free trial
Why choose Sellular over Outreach?
While Outreach is a popular platform for enterprise teams, it provides slow support and onboarding to non-enterprise teams. But this is not the case with Sellular — it offers 24*5 customer support and onboarding customers within 24 hours.
To be able to track the end-to-end outreach activities, you need Smart View feature that enables a cleaner view to track the sales activities. Sellular offers this feature; Outreach doesn’t.
Outreach doesn’t give you a transparent pricing plan, and the subscription starts at $100 oper seat per month whereas Sellular offers a transparent, flexible pricing with the subscriptions starting at $40 per seat per month.
For outbound calling to other countries, you need to pay an additional $300 per month with Outreach. But with Sellular, you get the pay-as-you-go model that allows you to pay based on the feature usage and spend as the business scales.
Besides cold calling and email outreach, Sellular offers SMS texting as one of the major features that allow sales teams to communicate with prospects over texts seamless\ly. This feature isn’t available with Outreach.
the users can cancel or downgrade anytime after a month.
Outplay is a multichannel sales engagement platform that helps sales teams to streamline their sales process, close more deals and increase their revenue
- Sales leaders can leverage multichannel outreach via email, phone, SMS, LinkedIn, Twitter and Whatsapp.
- Comes with a Team Sequence feature that helps you start off a new campaign and collaborate over the campaign with your team.
- Has an in-built Sales Auto Dialer that sits on sales calls in real-time and listens, monitors and whispers advice to sales reps top improve their sales calls.
- With the Triggers feature, you get alerts on a specific event, action or criteria.
- With Battle Cards, sales reps get high-value talking points they can use to sell such as response to common objections and FAQs, competitor’s weaknesses, etc. along with facts.
- Has an intuitive user interface
- 24*5 priority support and quick resolution
- Hassle-free meeting scheduling
- Account setup process is quick
- Transparent pricing with no rigid contracts
- Comes with deep integrations with Salesforce, PipeDrive, Gong, etc.
- Slow loading speed
- Reporting filters are clunky
Outplay offers two pricing tiers:
- Growth: Priced at $79 per user per month, this plan offers email and basic dialer capabilities
- Enterprise: This plan offers a custom price and comes with features like advanced dialer, outbound chat and team assets including the email capabilities.
Free trial: 14 days
Why choose Outplay over Outreach?
Outreach offers a rigid, non-transparent pricing — annual term contract with a minimum 1-year commitment whereas Outplay offers transparent pricing plans with the flexibility of choosing between monthly and yearly contracts.
With Outreach, you get a clunky and complicated user interface; Outplay gives you an intuitive user interface that lets you quickly set up the account and onboard sales reps.
Outreach only offers reliable customer support to enterprise teams; Outplay offers dedicated 24*5 priority support to sales teams of all sizes.
Outplay comes with a Magic Chat feature that lets you start a conversation with the lead when they click through your website through your email outreach campaign; Outreach doesn’t come with any such feature.
Outplay integrates with more email providers than Outreach, like Gmail, Microsoft Office 365, Zoho email, and email providers with IMAP.
SalesLoft is another alternative to Outreach that lets sales teams execute their digital selling tasks, communicate with prospects, use sales analytics, and get sales coaching to improve their sales skills.
- Lead scoring automation automatically converts top leads into hot leads, which helps in organizing qualified leads and routing them to the right sales rep
- Cadences focus on building a massive pipeline of qualified leads using powerful analytics and A/B testing capabilities
- Sales forecasting AI helps sales leaders understand the health of their deal, identify risks in the pipeline and win more deals
- Live Call Studio feature integrates within the sales call in real-time and gives advice to sales reps to improve cold calling and objection handling
- Sales Dashboard tracks the sales data in real-time and customizes the dashboard and report based on KPIs
- Intuitive user interface combined with powerful automation capabilities
- Comes with additional features beyond sales engagement such as deal management and sales forecasting
- Integrates with 100+ partners such as Salesforce, Outlook, Gmail, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Slack and Zoominfo
- Comes with customizable templates and cadences
- Has a steep learning curve
- Comes with annual term contracts with a minimum 1-year commitment
- Doesn’t allow you to import or export cadences from .csv files
- Takes a week to setup the account and onboard the user
- Sales managers with non-enterprise teams get slow customer support
- Starts at $125-$150/user/month with three pricing tiers: Essentials, Advanced, and Premier. However, the pricing details are unavailable.
- Free trial: Not available
Why choose Salesloft over Outreach?
According to G2, Salesloft is easier to use and set up as compared to Outreach. It also provides active customer support. Whereas Outreach users have experienced poor customer support and complexities in setting up the account with Outreach.
With SalesLoft, you can create campaigns collaboratively, which works well if you want to collaborate with stakeholders before executing a sales campaign.
Yesware is an email tracking platform that lets sales teams scale their email outreach. Sales managers can users to craft, send, manage, and improve personalized email communication.
- Creates multi-touch, multi-channel email campaigns; enables choosing from touch types like automated emails, manual emails, and calling via external integration
- Tracks attached files from Outlook or Gmail
- Lets you create personalized email templates
- Lets you schedule meetings with the Meeting Scheduler
- Lets you source prospects from a dataset of 100+ million business profiles
- Lets us create email campaigns, upload a leads list and set up email reminders is easy
- Offers quicker account setup
- Supports email and social outreach
- Offers basic capabilities in Prospecting and Meeting Scheduling
- Requires the user to toggle between the Yesware browser add-on and Yesware app to manage different parts of email outreach
- Doesn't let you edit the email campaigns once they're launched
- Quality issues and call drops with the external calling integration — which takes a lot of effort to debug and solve
Yesware comes with 5 pricing plan options:
- Free: This is a freemium plan that works for first-time users wanting to get started with a sales engagement platform.
- Pro: Priced at $15 per seat per month, this plan is the best for solo sales professionals and small businesses.
- Premium: Priced at $35 per seat per month, this plan works best for the scaling sales team and mid-sized companies.
- Enterprise: Priced at $65 per seat per month, this plan is perfect for sales teams using Salesforce CRM. It includes everything the Premium plan offers.
- Custom: This plan is the best for companies wanting features based on their team's specific needs.
Why choose Yesware over Outreach?
While Outreach focuses on improving the quality of your sales pipeline, Yesware empowers sales prospecting with a database of 100+ million data profiles.
Outreach provides an outbound CRM; Yesware integrates with Salesforce and offers lead and pipeline management. With this feature, sales teams get advanced features like Salesforce Bi-directional activity sync, calendar sync, Salesforce summary task logging and adding leads to campaigns and importing lead list views to campaigns.
Yesware enables a quick account setup and onboarding — within a day whereas Outreach sets up the account and onboard in a few weeks.
While Yesware provides reliable customer support from 9 AM- 5 PM ET (excluding the free plan), Outreach’s customer support is quite slow for non-enterprise teams.
Mixmamx is a sales engagement platform that lets you automate your email productivity with features like email templates, calendars, email enhancements like polls and surveys, Mixmax Dialer and so on.
- Offers omnichannel sequences, tasks and automations
- Enables outbound calling and bi-directional Salesforce sync
- Lets you create sequences across different channels like emails, calls, LinkedIn touchpoints and tasks with Sequences + Engagement
- Lets you optimize the email send times using Mixmax Recommended Send Times
- User-friendly interface
- Integrated with Gmail
- Responsive customer support
- One-day onboarding
- Can offer more customization settings
- Gmail is restricted to sending 500 emails/ day
- Has a learning curve
- No SMS and cold calling capabilities
- Salesforce integration in clunky
- Requires extra fees for white glove onboarding and set up
Mixmax offers 5 pricing plans:
- Free plan: This plan offers basic calendar and email productivity for a team of 5.
- SMB: Prices at $34 per seat per month, this plan offers email campaigns and calendaring for a team of 10.
- Growth: Priced at $65 per seat per month, this plan offers sales automation for a growing team.
- Growth + Salesforce: Priced at $69 per seat per month, this plan offers sales engagement with Salesforce.
- Enterprise: This plan offers enterprise controls and custom setup for larger teams, and quotes a custom pricing.
Free trial: 14-day free trial
Why Choose Mixmax over Outreach?
Outreach takes a few weeks to onboard whereas Mixmax onboards within a day.
With Outreach, sales teams need to be committed to an annual term contract with a minimum 1-year commitment. With Mixmax, sales teams get to choose between a flexible monthly or annual pricing tier.
Outreach prioritizes customer support for enterprise sales teams but Mixmax offers unbiased customer support to sales teams of all levels — whether a small business or an enterprise.
While Outreach focuses on automating the prospecting workflows, it doesn’t offer in-email enhancements. Mixmax comes with in-email enhancement elements such as interactive polls and surveys, one-click meeting scheduling embedded within the email and email send time optimization.
Accelerate your sales engagement with Sellular
Though many companies consider Outreach for sales engagement, the platform doesn’t offer advanced features at a reasonable price. That’s the reason you’re probably looking for an Outreach.io alternative.
If you need reliable customer support, quicker onboarding and setup process, outbound calling, and SMS texting try Sellular.