Top 5 Lemlist Alternatives for Sales Teams in 2024
Lemlist is a trusted tool to power prospecting and engagement strategies. Many sales teams have used this platform and testified to its effectiveness.
However, like all software, Lemlist comes with a set of disadvantages.
This blog discusses five Lemlist alternatives, their main functionalities, and why you should consider them.
Why Are Users Looking For A Lemlist Alternative?
Lemlist is a popular choice among sales teams that require an all-in-one outreach solution. Its AI-powered sales engagement platform helps sales teams create personalized, multi-touch campaigns and increase email deliverability. It also comes with an up-to-date database of 450 million leads.
However, Lemlist users come across several shortcomings like a complex interface, difficulty setting up and high pricing.
Here are some other limitations of Lemlist:
- Lemlist lacks real-time analytics. It comes with basic reporting features only. It lacks in-depth insights and comprehensive data analysis capabilities. It can hinder a team's ability to gain a nuanced understanding of campaign performance.
- Lack of A/B testing features
- The multi-channel sales features are only available in the pro pricing plan, which may not be affordable for all teams.
- Users do not receive personalized 1:1 onboarding, except the Enterprise subscribers.
- Lemlist charges you for every seat. So you have to pay extra for every new email address you connect. Email service providers have daily sending limits, so you will need multiple accounts to send bulk cold emails. So, with Lemlist’s pricing plan, this process will get expensive.
- Lemlist lacks inbox rotation. As you won’t be able to spread email volume over different accounts, your email domain reputation will be compromised.
Lemlist alternatives for high-performing sales teams
Sellular is an omnichannel sales engagement platform that enables sales teams to launch a multichannel sales cadence, track the performance of sales campaigns and manage all multichannel sales activities from a single location. It supports various channels like email, SMS, phone, and social media.
- Email optimizer to optimize emails better open rates and engagement
- A full-funnel reporting system that provides analytics for each sales sequence you initiate
- Easy-to-use interface and quick onboarding
- Voice and messaging functionality
- Contact leads across 190 countries
- Built-in task management system
- Free personalized onboarding services for all users
- Seamless integration with Salesforce and other tools
- Two-way sync — there’s no need to switch between Salesforce and Sellular for different tasks
- Leads can be automatically assigned to sequences based on specific criteria
- Automatic data logging
- Fewer integrations
If you’re looking to scale sales outreach with different channels along with Salesforce, Sellular is a great Lemlist alternative to consider.
Pricing: Starts at $39 monthly per user. 14-day free trial available.
Mixmax is a sales engagement platform that is designed specifically for email outreach. It lives right inside your inbox and integrates with various email clients like Gmail and Outlook. Additionally, it supports other channels such as phone and LinkedIn. With Mixmax, sales reps can send customized multi-channel sales sequences.
- Create customizable triggers for workflows
- Features to increase email deliverability
- In email polls, in-email calendar availability, and a native in-email dialer
- Build multi-touch sequences
- Automatic logging of data to Salesforce
- Integration with popular sales and productivity tools
- More granular metrics
- Responsive interface
- Comes with a learning curve
- The multi-channel sales features are only available in the highest pricing tier and can be less affordable for some teams.
Pricing: $29 per user/month, billed annually. 14-day free trial available
Klenty is an all-in-one sales software that helps find and nurture leads at scale. It has features that bring more efficiency to outbound sales activities, especially cold emails and follow-ups. As an omnichannel platform, Klenty supports channels like emails, SMS, phone, LinkedIn, and WhatsApp.
- Adaptive Trigger Matrix — reps can create personalized workflows for individual buyer journeys.
- Ability to automatically segment and auto-route less engaged leads to nurture sequence
- A/B testing features
- AI writing tools to assist in writing sales outreach messages
- Prospecting data
- Record, transcribe, and analyze sales calls
- Custom placeholders and liquid templates for personalized email
- Native integrations with popular CRMs
- Hyper personalization features
- Pro-active customer service
- User interface of Klenty can be difficult to navigate compared to other tools
- Difficult to set up and scale as it lacks documentation and support videos
Pricing: Starts at $50 monthly per user. A 14-day free trial is available.
Yesware is a simple and intuitive email outreach solution for sales teams. It has Gmail and Outlook add-ons and is set up within your inbox. It comes with email open tracking and an in-email meeting scheduler and can integrate with popular CRM and communication tools.
- Send bulk emails to prospects from your Gmail inbox
- Save templates for later use
- Updated database of 100+ million business profiles
- Easily schedule a meeting & send a link to the recipient
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Lacks important cold outreach features
- The Salesforce integration is available in the Enterprise plan
- Not scalable
Yesware can be a good Lemlist alternative to consider if you require an affordable and simple solution to accelerate your cold email campaigns.
Pricing: $15 Seat/month billed annually. Free forever plan available.
Outreach is a sales execution platform that helps sales and support teams find and close leads efficiently. It leverages advanced automation and AI to cover all pipeline stages from prospecting to deal management. Outreach offers sales engagement features, revenue intelligence, and operations functionalities under a single platform.
An important feature in Outreach is auto-sequencing, which simplifies the management of prospects. Sales reps can create pre-defined criteria and use them to streamline outreach and follow-up of many prospects.
- Account-based workflows
- High-impact sequences and playbooks to create a pipeline
- Automatically identifies when prospects are OOO
- A/B testing
- Advanced pipeline analytics
- Wide range of templates
- Deal forecasting
Outreach can be a hefty investment if you won’t use all of its features. If you’re an Enterprise sales team that needs a revenue platform along with a sales engagement platform, Outreach is a good choice.
Pricing: Outreach does not have a transparent pricing plan nor a free trial period. You can get a custom quote on request. Usually, plans start at $100/user/month. They charge additional fees for onboarding, implementation, and add-ons like global outbound calling, sales coaching features, etc. Additionally, annual term contracts come with a minimum 1-year commitment.
Get better sales engagement with Sellular
Teams can find Lemlist difficult to navigate and set up. The pricing becomes quickly expensive if you want more advanced sales engagement features. So, if you want to scale your sales outreach process with an easy-to-use platform without exceeding budgets, consider Sellular.
Sellular offers a comprehensive set of tools for omnichannel engagement on an intuitive platform. Our team will guide you through the setup process, free of charge, and ensure a hassle-free transition. All this at less than the price of Lemlist.
Try out Sellular today and start exploring the features!