Groove Pricing in 2024 – Is Groove a Feasible Solution?
If you’re struggling to find the perfect sales engagement platform that fits your budget, you’ve landed in the right place.
This blog breaks down Groove’s pricing plans and features to help you determine if the platform is right for your business needs. We’ll also give you a detailed comparison of Groove’s cost with Sellular, a robust all-in-one sales platform, to help you make an informed decision.
What is Groove?
Groove is a comprehensive sales engagement platform designed to streamline and enhance communication and collaboration within sales teams. It offers features aimed at helping sales professionals effectively engage with prospects, leads and customers throughout the sales cycle. Clari has recently acquired Groove as of 2023.
- Optimize Email Engagement
- Salesforce Integration
- Sales Dialer
- Analytics and Reporting
- Sales Cadence Automation
- Ease of Use
- Seamless Salesforce Integration
- Comprehensive Analytics
- Time-Saving Automation
- Steep Learning Curve
- Customization Limitations
- Limited to Salesforce users
- The software slows down at times
- Free trial is limited to Salesforce users
Here is what current users have to say about Groove
Groove does not offer a transparent pricing structure. The platform charges annually; monthly payments aren’t allowed.
The pricing ranges from $50 to $160 per user per month, and the annual cost for a company for the first year is $10,000. So, if you are a small business with fewer than 100 employees, Groove is not the most cost-effective solution for you.
With Groove’s pricing of $50 per user per month, you get the following features:
- Revenue Intelligence
- Auto-dialer & Call Logging
- Opportunity Management
- Multi-Channel Sales Campaign Automation
- Auto-Log Emails, Calendar Events, and Activities to Salesforce
- Auto Contact Capture
- Salesforce, LinkedIn & Zoom Integration
Moreover, using Salesforce is a prerequisite for using Groove. The platform offers a 14-day free trial only for Salesforce users.
Sellular is an omnichannel sales engagement platform enabling sales teams to execute end-to-end sales outreach from a single platform efficiently. Using the platform, you can create and manage multi-touch sales sequences across email, SMS, and social channels - all within Sellular.
- Advanced email optimization features
- Full-funnel reporting system
- Voice and SMS capabilities
- Salesforce and Zoom integrations
- Built-in task management system
- Intuitive and user-friendly UI
- Flexible monthly contracts
- Affordable pricing
- Deep integrations with two-way sync to unify sales activities
- All pricing plans include Smart Views and Outbound Sales CRM
- Provides white-glove onboarding and free setup
- 24 hours account set up
- Provides 24*5 in-house customer support
- Integrates with Zoom
- No additional features like revenue intelligence, forecasting, etc.
Here’s what users have to say about Sellular:
Sellular offers a transparent pricing structure. There are two pricing options to choose from.
The Growth plan starts at $39 per month per user and is best for growing sales teams aiming to automate admin-heavy processes like personalized outreach.
Here’s what you can expect with our Growth plan:
- Account, Contact, Lead, and Opportunity Management
- Email Integration (Gmail, Outlook, or any provider)
- Email Sequences
- Customizable Grid Layout
- Inline Editing
- Bulk Updates
- Complete Salesforce Integration
- Automation for Accounts, Leads & Contacts
The Business pricing plan starts at $69 per user per month and is the best option if you’re looking for an enterprise-grade solution.
The Business plan includes all the features of the Growth plan along with the following:
- Omnichannel Sequences
- Integrated Calling as Sequence Steps
- Custom Domains for Email Tracking
- Unlimited outbound Calling to the US & Canada
- Outbound Calling to 190 countries (As per purchased call pack)
- Receive calls on Phone numbers (in 46 countries) - View Coverage
- SMS Texting (Supported in 12 countries)
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Recordings and Sharing
- Call Dispositions
- Automatic Call and Call Notes Logging into Salesforce
Comparing the sales engagement platforms, Sellular and Groove, you can see that Sellular includes far more intuitive features that can streamline sales engagement for your salespersons and account executives in no time.
Groove vs. Sellular - Which One Offers Higher Value for Money?
We have compared Groove’s pricing with Sellular to give you a summarized view of both sales engagement platforms.
Here’s a table comparing Groove’s and Sellular’s features and pricing:
Invest in Sellular Today
Choosing a sales engagement platform is a critical decision for any company, so ensure you make an informed decision. If you want to boost sales team productivity and meaningfully engage with your prospects while closing deals at a fraction of the cost – Sellular is the right choice for you.
Book a demo today to revamp your sales engagement process.
1. Is Groove’s pricing plan available on their website?
No, Groove has not listed its pricing structure on the website. You will have to contact their sales team to get customized pricing.
2. Does Groove offer a free trial?
Yes, Groove offers a 14-day free trial for Salesforce users.
3. Why choose Sellular over Groove?
Sellular is the best Groove alternative for the following reasons:
- Flexible and transparent monthly pricing options
- Intuitive User Interface
- Easy to navigate platform
- Multiple CRM integration options
- Value for money as it offers advanced features at affordable prices.