Explore the Best Mixmax Competitors for Your Email Integration Needs
Mixmax is a sales engagement tool that empowers SDRs to automate various steps in the sales cycle. It streamlines workflows and boosts productivity.
But here’s the catch.
The existing Mixmax pricing plans make sharing the tool with your entire team hard, while the cheaper plans lack important features. Moreover, the UI is clunky. Also, Mixmax attaches a “Mixmax reminder” tag to all your emails. You wouldn’t like to see that all the time, would you?
In the sales arena, your tool should be flexible. You should be able to focus on sales engagement while the tool takes care of the rest.
If you resonate with these challenges, it’s high time you explore Mixmax alternatives. In this blog post, we share the best Mixmax alternatives that allow you to slide through your sales tasks and close your prospects without burning a hole in your pocket.
Let’s dive in.
Top Mixmax Alternatives
Here are the top alternatives to Mixmax that automate all mundane sales tasks while you confidently close more deals:
Sellular is one of the best Mixmax alternatives that’s built especially for heavily prospecting sales teams. It lets you do everything you need to execute a conversation or engage a lead while updating all tasks on Salesforce.
- Sellular offers omnichannel engagement that lets you connect with leads through calls, SMS, email and social media without leaving the Sellular platform. No more switching between multiple apps to stay connected with prospects.
- Schedule sales sequences for multiple channels, and Sellular automatically adds leads based on specific demographics and activities. These sales sequences run across multiple platforms.
For example, you might have a sequence that starts with an email, followed by a social media ad and then a targeted SMS. This combination of automation and a multichannel approach ensures that you reach your leads through various mediums, increasing the chances of engagement.
- With Views, you can view, edit, and apply filters to your Salesforce records within Sellular. You can create custom views and share them with your teammates for easy collaboration.
- Calling has never been easier. Your whole team gets a local and international business number with unlimited text and call plans. The best part, all calls get recorded for analyses and reporting.
- With Sellular, you can watch the lead’s history with one click—current sequences associated with that lead, past conversations, and contact information, so you can easily take action.
- The task management within Sellular tracks your call recordings, task progress and email metrics so managers can always stay updated with sales reps’ performance.
- Sellular integrates with Salesforce in a two-way data sync, so when you update a prospect record on Sellular, it automatically updates on Salesforce. Also, you get the relevant account, lead and opportunity information from Salesforce into the Sellular interface.
- One-day set up so you can immediately start outreach
- Bi-directional Salesforce sync
- Intuitive user interface with a zero-to-little learning curve
- Send, receive, and manage SMS within Sellular. No need for a third-party cell phone.
- Notes on Sellular automatically show up in the Salesforce dashboard.
- Rapid feature development to create best-in-class outbound sales software
- Unlimited calling available
- Pricing may be a bit high for early-stage startups
- Growth: $39 per user per month
- Business: $69 per user per month
Yesware is another alternative to Mixmax, which specializes in email outreach. It helps sales personnel automate admin tasks in their email outreach campaigns and track the results they get from each campaign.
- Yesware provides access to their B2B contacts data. You can enter your ideal customers’ profiles, and the software presents a list of emails and phone numbers you can use for prospecting.
- Yesware offers integrations like Zoom, Gmail, LinkedIn, Clari, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce and Outlook to streamline your sales outreach.
- Yesware provides updates regarding your email outreach campaigns, such as open time, read emails and meetings booked. You can also filter out the hot leads who spent the most time on your emails with the average view time on display.
- Yesware has a meeting “scheduler” that lets you share a personalized meeting link with all leads. Add custom questions along with agendas in the meeting invite so you can attend the sales call well-prepared.
- Create email templates within Yesware and use them whenever you like. You can share the best-performing templates with your teammates for easy collaboration.
- Yesware’s dashboard analytics lets you track daily and weekly email performance. You can see engagement data for each email campaign and pinpoint your warmest leads.
- User-friendly interface while connecting with Gmail
- A free forever plan is available.
- Ability to create email templates
- Only focused on email outreach, doesn’t work for sales teams with an omnichannel approach.
- Charges are high for a single-channel sales approach
- It doesn’t streamline the sales process as the email platforms are not integrated into Yesware, so you must keep switching between multiple platforms and Salesforce.
- Customer support is not available on the free plan.
- No clear indication of whether an email is only opened or forwarded
- Basic: Free forever
- Pro: $15 per seat per month
- Premium: $35 per seat per month
- Enterprise: $65 per seat per month
- Customized plan: Connect with the sales team
RingCentral can be an alternative to Mixmax if you want software with broad feature categories. It positions itself as a business phone that both customer support and sales teams can access.
- RingCentral lets you create HD video meetings with your prospects for unlimited hours. You can add up to 200 participants and collaborate with your team members to share agendas, transfer files and virtually sell your product.
- RingCentral comes with push-to-talk capabilities that let you share whatever you see through the rear camera and use AI to add notes and share knowledge. The push-to-talk feature is compatible with both iOS and Windows devices.
- RingCentral offers internal communication features like webinars, meeting rooms and hybrid events. You can use these tools to connect with your sales team.
- RingCentral lets you fax from anywhere using your mobile app. You use the same number as your voice calls and SMS. It integrates with Dropbox and Google Drive, so you can fax any file you like.
- Cloud-based phone systems to connect with customers that require little-to-no maintenance
- In-platform video meeting capabilities
- SMS is limited to 72,000 per user
- CRM integration is only available in the premium plans
- Sales task management is not available.
- Smart leads view is not available.
- Subpar customer support with a high response time
- There’s a high learning curve as the features are not entirely focused on sales. It caters to multiple use cases, including internal communication.
- Core: $20
- Advanced: $25
- Ultra: $35
Klenty is a Mixmax alternative that automates your sales cycle from outreach to reporting. It provides solutions for inbound, outbound, and account-based selling.
- With Klenty, you can automate and personalize email campaigns, set up sequences, schedule emails, and customize messages based on recipient behavior.
- Klenty has reporting feature that lets you monitor and improve your email campaigns' performance.
- Klenty integrates with customer relationship management systems like Hubspot, Zoho, Salesforce, and Pipedrive to streamline the workflow of your sales teams. It also ensures that data is synchronized between the two platforms so you don’t keep switching between them.
- Klenty comes with in-built Cadence sales playbooks that let you create triggers and actions that follow them. You can send hyper-personalized messages and emails to sales-ready prospects and shorten the sales cycle.
- Klenty supports multi-channel outreach beyond email, including phone calls and social media. This allows your sales team to engage with prospects through various channels.
- Responsive customer service
- Intuitive design
- No options to clear email formatting within Klenty, so you can’t determine what your email will look like in the prospects’ inbox
- Sometimes, it delivers wrong updates about the read/click/open status of an email
- Getting started with Klenty (especially Cadences) is complicated
- Startup: $50 per user per month
- Growth: $70 per user per month
- Pro: $100 per user per month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
SalesLoft is an AI-powered sales automation software that enhances customer interaction. It comes with tools to support sales reps through the sales cycle.
- SalesLoft connects with your CRM to analyze the lead pipeline to uncover hidden risks and take the next action. It comes with features like lead score and stages that show how far the lead is from qualification.
- With SalesLoft, you can access the complete sales conversation transcribed in different languages to analyze them to tailor follow-ups, make in-line deal stage edits and find the key takeaways.
- SalesLoft has a forecast feature that uses AI with real-time human insights to predict the outcome of various sales campaigns.
- Customizable cadences for different prospects
- Intuitive user interface
- Complex features not suited for companies with simple sales cycles
- High learning curve; not fit for first-time users of sales interaction platforms
- A minimum of one year of commitment is required
- You can send only 1000 emails in one day
- All plans have custom pricing
Outreach is an AI-powered sales automation tool. It offers features like deal management, mutual action plans, and rep coaching, making it a good Mixmax alternative.
- Outreach comes with proven templates, tasks, a sales playbook, and account-based workflows that ensure responses from your prospects. Also, it automatically syncs data with your CRM, LinkedIn, and email, so you don’t waste time on manual data entry.
- Outreach provides a single digital environment called Success Plan for buyers, sellers and stakeholders to collaborate on a deal. Even if the sale is assigned to a new AE, they get all the information on one platform to pick right where the old one left off.
- Kaia, the conversation intelligence tool within Outreach, records and transcribes meetings. It captures key moments, action items, and behaviors so you can confidently close a deal rather than focusing on making notes.
- Outreach has rep coaching features, including summarized transcripts, clips, bookmarks, notes, playlists and team trends, allowing you to learn more from real sales calls.
- Outreach has AI-powered deal scores that predict if a deal will go through so you can spend more time winning deals. It detects the risks involved in the deal and suggests the best actions to move forward.
- AI-powered risk analysis
- Send emails to the prospects automatically
- User-friendly interface
- Non-transparent pricing
- Paid customer support and implementation support
- Complex features with a high learning curve
- Onboarding requires weeks/months
- All plans have custom pricing
Accelerate Your Sales Engagement with Sellular
Sellular is a perfect Mixmax alternative for sales teams that rely on heavy prospecting. You can create custom views to track every interaction with a lead comprehensively.
The flexibility is remarkable—be it adding tasks, incorporating sequences, or jotting down notes, Sellular covers it all seamlessly. ‘Tasks’ in Sellular are a game changer. It ensures no engagement opportunity slips through the cracks.
Moreover, interactions extend beyond emails. You can shoot text messages to your prospects effortlessly. With Sellular's user-friendly interface, managing tasks and setting up sequences becomes a breeze.
So, what are you waiting for? Book a demo today to boost your sales engagement with Sellular.