Top Alternatives to Aircall for Streamlined Sales Communication
Selling is an art that involves understanding buyer needs, pursuing them to buy, and keeping that connection intact. And, if you want to master this art, you need the right technology for sales communication in your arsenal.
Aircall is a cloud-based phone system that allows businesses to streamline their phone support operations and improve customer experience.
It offers a range of features and integrates with popular CRMs and help desk tools, making it an ideal choice for several businesses. However, despite its capabilities, users have started moving away from Aircall to look for alternatives.
Why? We will discuss this in the upcoming section.
Throughout the article, we will go beyond the basics and thoroughly research the top 6 Aircall alternatives for you.
Key reasons behind exploring Aircall alternatives
After carrying out an in-depth study of various review platforms, we understood what’s driving users away from Aircall.
- Poor call quality: A recurring problem with poor call quality has left users frustrated. Voice communication is the lifeblood of many businesses, and when call quality is compromised, it directly impacts the effectiveness of communication with clients and team members.
- Limited mobile app functionality: Today, when hybrid work and on-the-go communication have become the norm, users are expressing dissatisfaction with the limited functionality of Aircall's mobile app. Mainly usability on mobile devices and limited features (refer to the image below) have hampered seamless communication for users.
- Glitches and lags: Aircall users frequently experience glitches and lags that disrupt their entire workflow. The platform often becomes unresponsive and requires a restart to revive it. This further causes interruptions in ongoing tasks and affects overall efficiency.
- Ineffective conference call: Aircall’s performance during conference calls has been flagged as a significant concern. Users report instances of dropped calls, audio inconsistencies, and other issues causing users to move away from Aircall.
- Poor support: Users reported difficulties in getting timely assistance. Adding to their woes was the rude tone maintained by Aircall's support team, which exacerbated users’ issues.
A glance at Aircall alternatives
Don’t have time to read the entire article? Here’s a quick overview of the features, pricing, and rating of the alternatives to Aircall.
Top 6 Alternatives to Aircall for Streamlined Sales Communication
After learning why Aircall may fall short for your business, let’s understand how alternatives stack up against Aircall.
Sellular is a modern alternative to Aircall. It is a sales platform packing the right features for stellar sales communication to make your sales team more productive. You can easily plan & execute end-to-end sales outreach from one place while capturing all the sales activity in Salesforce in real time without lifting a finger.
With the platform’s pre-built reports and dashboards, you can track trends across individual and team metrics to understand how everyone’s talk time translates into meetings and demos.
- Customizable views for rep productivity
- Phone numbers in 45+ countries for SMS & calls
- Sales call recording
- Voicemail drop & transcription
- Call conferencing
- Multi-channel sales sequences
There are two pricing tiers – Growth plan at $39 and the Business plan at $69. They also offer a free 14-day trial for all users.
- Super modern and intuitive user interface
- Two-way sync without switching between Salesforce and Sellular for different tasks
- Leads can be automatically assigned to sequences
- Automatic data logging
- Measure opens, clicks, and engagement of sales sequences
- Fewer integrations as compared to some other platforms
Aishwarya, a Sellular user on G2 says, “Sellular's capacity to capture, assess, and promptly prioritize leads stands out as a remarkable feature.”
RingCentral is a leading cloud phone system with powerful intelligence, workflow automation, video, messaging, and more.
You can easily add new phone numbers, devices, offices, and remote teams in no time. Route customers with interactive voice response (IVR) and call queues while monitoring call quality, usage, device status, and setup alerts.
- Call, SMS/MMS, fax, or chat in one app
- Built-in analytics for quick insights
- HD voice calling
- RingSense for automating workflows, call insights, and summaries.
- Pre-recorded replies for OOO calls
RingCentral offers 3 pricing plans – ‘Core’ at $20 per user/ month, ‘Advanced’ at $25 per month/user, and Ultra at $35 per month/user (billed monthly).
- 24/7 customer support via chat or phone
- Easily switch between physical phone, app, or computer
- Video meetings
- Salesforce integration to auto log calls & messages
- Clunky setup
- Frequent lags and call drops
- Poor customer support
- User interface is outdated
Kixie is another alternative to Aircall that offers customizable business calling and texting that can be easily integrated with your sales tech stack. It enables both inbound and outbound sales teams.
Kixie provides all the essential features for effective outreach at scale and agent training and management. You also get toll-free and local numbers in over 65 countries. Plus, your team can simultaneously call up to ten leads without lag time.
- Multi-line auto dialer
- Pre-recorded voicemail messages
- Live call monitoring and call whispering
- CRM-synced call recordings and integrations
- View reports on voicemails, dispositions, and more
Kixie is priced at $35/mo for the Integrated plan, $65/mo for the Professional plan, and $95/mo for the Outbound Power dialer plan.
Billing is quarterly. However, if you have 10+ users you can go for monthly billing.
- Automated lead caller
- Easy-to-use and intuitive interface
- Integration with popular CRMs
- Sales-specific SMS templates
- Automated SMS reminders
- Works only on Chrome browser
- Allows auto SMS and auto calls on HubSpot only
- Issues in call logging
- Lesser automation compared to alternatives
OpenPhone is an all-in-one Aircall alternative. It is a phone system for teams to manage and respond to conversations together. Share context before handing over a call with warm transfers, tag conversations, and set routing rules and ring duration to control how team members receive calls.
Get an inside view of team activity and insights to improve performance. You can seamlessly connect OpenPhone with your favorite tools.
- Internal threads for team conversations
- Share an inbound sales number
- Custom ring order
- AI automated call transcripts and summaries
- Phone menus (IVR)
- Call and message analytics
OpenPhone has simple pricing with the ‘Starter plan’ at $15 per month/user and the ‘Business plan’ at $23 per month/user (billed annually).
- Easy to set up and use
- One of the affordable alternatives
- More customization options
- iOS, Android, and desktop apps
- Limited features
- Persistent call and text issues
- No customer service number
- Porting takes a lot of time
- Limited native integrations
Dialpad is an AI-powered alternative to Aircall. It's designed for businesses of all sizes, especially those with distributed teams and customers.
The platform allows you to take calls from anywhere, collaborate with your team, and connect over video calls. Dialpad integrates with popular apps like Salesforce, Zendesk, and Google Workspace. You get clear visibility into call volume, usage, and adoption across remote teams.
- Route incoming calls
- Set up your business hours
- Custom IVR for accessibility
- Call transcription and summary
- AI features like sentiment analysis, live coaching, etc
- Video-enabled meeting rooms
Dialpad's standard plan starts at $15 per month/user and its Pro plan at $25 per month/user.
- Easy to use on multiple devices
- Pick your ringtones
- Click-to-dial with Salesforce
- Prompt response from support team
- Last call details while dialing any number
- Occurrence of dropped calls
- Some delays on the platform
- Sync issues with Salesforce
- Voicemail feature can be improved
- Mobile app is unstable
CloudTalk is the next-gen business calling software that empowers sales teams to close more deals. It automates workflows and provides built-in analytics to optimize performance.
You also get a 360° view of past interactions while the caller is in the queue. Easily route calls to the agents best-suited to help your customers and keep your inbound and outbound calls organized using tags.
- Power dialer to automate calls
- Automation of after-call work
- Blacklist numbers
- Call recording for future references
- Smart IVR to route calls
Cloudtalk offers the starter plan at $25 per user/month, the essential plan at $30 per user/month and the expert plan $50 per user/month (billed annually).
- Unified interface to manage multiple channels
- Real-time analytics
- User-friendly interface
- Easy-to-use integrations
- Leave notes on your calls
- Call quality issues
- Some features are difficult to use
- Less intuitive mobile app
- Complex pricing structure
- Salesforce integration can be improved
Why is Sellular the top alternative to Aircall?
And it’s a wrap! After an in-depth comparison of the Aircall alternatives, Sellular stands out with its unique features like multi-channel sequences and customizable views, along with its cost-effective pricing.
Sellular aces in addressing the communication needs of businesses of all sizes. The platform’s focus on adaptability and convenience makes it the best choice for industry-wide operations.
Ready to experience the difference? Book a demo with Sellular today and see it for yourself.